At last year’s festival, visitors to the Bentley stand were able to observe demonstrations of leather stitching and veneer marquetry by real Bentley craftsmen, visit a Mulliner showcase and configure a car, and view ‘The World’s Most Extraordinary Car Photograph’, which utilizes NASA technology to display the intricate level of detail in a Bentley automobile using 53 billion pixels.
Several Bentley models made an appearance at the event, including:
- The latest Flying Spur V8 S
- A new Continental GT Speed Black Edition
- The Bentley Mulsanne
- A pre-owned Bentley GT V8
- The brand-new Bentley Bentayga
- The Bentley Blower, a popular racer from the first half of the 20th century
The 2017 Festival of Speed takes place from June 29th until July 2nd. Learn more about the festival and buy tickets at the Goodwood website.
If you are interested in a Bentley of your own, don’t hesitate to contact the team at STL Motorcars, the Midwest’s premiere Bentley dealer. Simply call 636-489-3788 or fill out our online inquiry form.