What does ‘Bentayga’ mean? The name ‘Bentayga’ was appropriated from a 4,642-foot mountain peak on the Spain’s Canary Islands, Roque Bentayga. Bentayga is meant to signal a new phase for Bentley
, complete with a new vehicle for St. Louis area drivers. Please contact the St. Louis Motorcars Bentley Brand Manager at 636-489-3788
for more information today.
View New Bentley Inventory
The 2016 model year will see a new era for Bentley drivers in the St. Louis area. 2016 marks the first year that Bentley will offer an SUV, the Bentayga.
How does the 2016 Bentley Bentayga Perform?
In short, the 2016 Bentley Bentayga will offer almost unparalleled performance in a modern SUV. The new Bentayga combines the capability of an SUV with the on-road experience that St. Louis area drivers expect from Bentley.
- The new 2016 Bentley Bentayga will be combined with a twin-turbo 6.0L W12 engine capable of 542 HP and 519 lb.-ft. of torque
- The Bentayga is capable of reaching a top speed of 170 MPH and will go from 0-60 in less than 5.0 seconds
- 4x4 capability allows the new Bentayga to handle everything from the harshest snowstorm to the busiest parking lot
- Drivers can tune the height-adjustable suspension to 19 different performance parameters depending on the conditions
- The Bentayga was tested everywhere from the dunes of Dubai to the Arctic Circle, and passed every test thrown at it
How Comfortable is the 2016 Bentley Bentayga?
The inside of the new 2016 Bentley Bentayga is one of the most opulent interiors available in the St. Louis area. Any driver truly looking for an SUV with a luxurious interior design needs to see what the new Bentayga has to offer.
- Rear passengers can revel in TV and video entertainment, navigation features, games, video calling and media streaming
- The most powerful sound system available in any SUV comes as an option on the 2016 Bentayga
- A high-end kitchenette set is available
Which Special Features Are Included on the 2016 Bentley Bentayga?
The 2016 Bentley Bentayga comes with every technological feature that our engineers could imagine.
- Several Driver Assistance Systems including Traffic Assist, City Safeguard and Pedestrian Warning
- A truly remarkable driver interface system that offers touch control, rotary dials, gestures or voice controls
- Heads-up display and night vision systems available
- ‘Floating’ full-LED headlamps with integrated washers included
Our team is dedicated to providing the highest levels of automotive luxury to our St. Louis area customers. Any driver looking to add the newest creation from the design experts at Bentley to their garage must contact STL Motorcars by phone at 636-489-3788
View New Bentley Inventory