Tyres and wheels are the only parts of your Bentley that touch the road. Unfortunately, they also come in contact with road hazards such as glass, nails, potholes, and debris. We offer a comprehensive way to protect them from these hazards. Our Premier Tyre & Wheel Protection will keep you on the road by keeping your tyres and wheels in top shape. Available on new, pre-owned, and Certified Pre-Owned Bentley vehicles at the time of vehicle purchase or lease only.
Premier Tyre & Wheel Protection coverage includes:
- Replacement of the tyre if damaged due to a road hazard, including glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, etc. (includes tyres with run-flat technology); tyres are never plugged or patched
- Replacement of a wheel if road hazard damage prevents the wheel from sealing to the tyre and maintaining the tyre manufacturer’s air pressure specifications • Costs associated with the replacement of the tyres and/or wheels, plus approved labor charges including mounting, balancing, valve stems, tyre disposal, and taxes • Towing expenses reimbursed up to $250 in the event of road hazard damage
- Transferable for a $50 fee if you sell your vehicle to a private party
Cosmetic Repair includes:
- Cosmetic wheel repair for damage such as nicks and scrapes
- Cosmetic wheel repair is limited to sanding, painting, or refinishing the wheel without the need to apply additional material or bend/straighten the wheel
- Cosmetic wheel repair is limited to a total of 8 repairs during the contract term • A $100 deductible per tyre replaced and $250 deductible per wheel replaced will be applied
- Additional exclusions may apply
- Please see your agreement for specific coverage details
Coverage exclusions may apply*:
- Damage to tyres with less than 3/32" tread depth at the lowest point on the tyre at the time of damage • Cosmetic damage to tyres
- Damage caused by vandalism, theft, or driving with low or no tyre pressure
- Repairs made without prior authorization • Damage caused by road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites
- Failures from normal wear and tear, improper wear, or dry rot
Your tyres and wheels will be replaced using original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and OEM–approved tyres and parts. Your coverage is not restricted by vehicle mileage and will continue even if you replace your tyres.
If damage occurs:
- Nationwide service available at all participating authorized Bentley Dealer or other authorized repair facilities
- Replacement parts will be covered for the remainder of the contract term**
Bentley Premier Tyre & Wheel Protection is available for purchase as a stand-alone product or with the Bentley Multi-Coverage Protection Packages.
*Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your agreement for specific coverage details, including limitations and a complete list of exclusions.
**Replacement tyres must meet vehicle manufacturer’s specifications