Best Restaurants Open for Sunday Brunch in St. Louis MO
Who doesn’t love a delicious brunch in the heart of St. Louis! Sunday Brunch is a great way to spend time with family and friends and if you are looking for a new favorite in the St. Louis area, this guide to the best restaurants open for Sunday Brunch in St. Louis, MO will help. Find a new brunch hotspot, grab your friends and family, climb into your 2019 Lamborghini Urus and enjoy your brunch!
Top-Rated Restaurants for Weekend Brunch in St. Louis
Families who live in the St. Louis area will find no shortage of gourmet restaurants that provide delicious and delectable brunch menus. Whether you enjoy brunch on Saturday or Sunday, this list of the top-rated restaurants for weekend brunch will check all the boxes and may be the perfect place for you to find a new favorite!
- Southwest Diner – 680 Southwest Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Half & Half – 8135 Maryland Ave. Clayton, MO
- Boundary – 7036 Clayton Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Grace Meat + Three – 4270 Manchester Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Café Osage – 4605 Olive St. St. Louis, MO
- Brasserie by Niche – 4580 Laclede Ave. St. Louis, MO
- The Scottish Arms – Eight S. Sarah St. St. Louis, MO
- Sardella – 7734 Forsyth Blvd. Clayton, MO
- Yolklore – 8958 Watson Rd. Crestwood, MO
- Russell’s Café – Multiple Locations
- Retreat Gastropub – Second N. Sarah St. St. Louis, MO
- Rooster – 3150 South Grand Blvd. St. Louis, MO
- Egg – 2200 Gravois Rd. St. Louis, MO
- Katie’s Pizza & Pasta Osteria – 9568 Manchester Rd. Rock Hill, MO
- Juniper – 4101 Laclede Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Lola Jean’s Giveback Coffee – 5400 Nottingham Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Pastaria – 7734 Forsyth Blvd. Clayton, MO
- Turn – 3224 Locust St. St. Louis, MO
- Cinder House – Four Seasons Hotel – 999 N. Second St. St. Louis, MO
- Winslow’s Home – 7213 Delmar Blvd. University City, MO
- Tree House Restaurant – 2177 S. Grand Blvd. St. Louis, MO
- Vin de Set – 2017 Chouteau Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Café Madeleine – 4256 Magnolia Ave. St. Louis, MO
- Yellowbelly – 4659 Lindell Blvd. St. Louis, MO
- Three Sixty – 1 S. Broadway St. Louis, MO
WHEN: Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Multiple Locations
With three locations – Macklind, Chesterfield and Fenton – Russell’s Café is a fan favorite for weekend brunch in the St. Louis area. A delectable brunch menu promises plenty of delicious options for even the most selective brunch connoisseurs. Highlights of the brunch menu include Buttermilk Biscuits with preserves, Biscuits & Gravy, La Jolla Toast, Maple Chili Glazed Fried Chicken, a Brunch Burger and more.
WHEN: Sunday Brunch – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis – 999 North 2nd St. St. Louis, MO
Few Sunday Brunch locations in the St. Louis area are more elegant than Cinder House on the 8th floor of the Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis. An elegant restaurant with picturesque views of the Mississippi River, Citygarden, the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium, Cinder House promises an incredible Sunday Brunch experience at every turn. With Build-Your-Own Omelettes, Avocado Toast, Blueberry Pancakes and much more, you will find some delicious options on the menu.
Are you and your family looking for a new place to enjoy Sunday Brunch? Find a new favorite with this list of the best restaurants open for Sunday Brunch in St. Louis, MO. Add luxury and performance to your brunch experience and visit the St. Louis Motorcars inventory to find your dream car!