What Are the Best Wineries and Breweries in St. Louis MO?
Do you love to sit back and enjoy a glass of Merlot on a summer day? Do you prefer a local craft beer? If that sounds like a great day to you and your friends, you may have asked – what are the best wineries and breweries in St. Louis, MO? Take a look at where to find the top-rated craft breweries and wineries in the St. Louis area, hop into your 2019 Lamborghini Urus and enjoy a night out with friends and family!
Top 10 Wineries Near St. Louis MO
- Mount Pleasant Estates – 5364 High St. Augusta, MO 63332
- Montelle Winery – 201 Montelle Dr. Augusta, MO 63332
- Little Hills Winery – 710 S. Main St. St. Charles, MO 63301
- EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery – 550 Chesterfield Center Chesterfield, MO 63017
- Defiance Ridge Vineyards – 2711 South Missouri Hwy 94 Defiance, MO 63341
- Cedar Lake Cellars – 11008 Schreckengast Rd. Wright City, MO 63390
- Stone Hill Winery – 1110 Stone Hill Hwy Hermann, MO 65041
- Wild Sun Winery and Brewery – 4830 Pioneer Rd. Hillsboro, MO 63050
- Augusta Winery – 5601 High St. Augusta, MO 63332
- Boenker Hill Vineyard and Winery – 12855 Boenker Ln. Bridgeton, MO 63044
WHEN: Open Friday – Sunday at 10 a.m.
WHERE: 11008 Schreckengast Rd. Wright City, MO 63390
Just a quick drive away from the heart of St. Louis, Cedar Lake Cellars is a premier winery in the area that promises plenty of fun. With more than 370 acres, two picturesque lakes, fire pits and an enchanting Big Red Barn, the winery at Cedar Lake Cellars sets a grand stage for weddings, celebrations or just a night out with friends. An incredible wine list features handcrafted Missouri wines brewed onsite at the winery, select California wines and a complete menu. You cannot go wrong at Cedar Lake Cellars.
Top 10 Craft Breweries Near St. Louis MO
- Twisted Roots Brewing – 3690 Forest Park Ave. St. Louis, MO 63108
- 4 Hands Brewing Co. – 1220 S. 8th St. St. Louis, MO 63104
- Urban Chestnut Brewery and Biergarten – 3229 Washington Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
- Heavy Riff Brewing Company – 6413 Clayton Ave. St. Louis, MO 63139
- 2nd Shift Brewing – 1601 Sublette Ave. St. Louis, MO 63110
- Square One Brewery and Distillery – 1727 Park Ave. St. Louis, MO 63104
- Civil Life Brewing Co. – 3714 Holt Ave. St. Louis, MO 63116
- Alpha Brewing Company – 4310 Fyler Ave. St. Louis, MO 63316
- Perennial Artisan Ales – 8125 Michigan Ave. St. Louis, MO 63111
- Wellspent Brewing Company – 2917 Olive St. St. Louis, MO 63103
WHEN: Open Daily at 11 a.m.
WHERE: Multiple Locations – Washington Ave. and Manchester Ave.
New-age American brews meet traditional beer recipes at Urban Chestnut Brewing Company in St. Louis where they celebrate “Beer Divergency”. With multiple locations, biergartens and bierhalls to pair with an impressive list of locally-brewed beers, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company is a fan favorite. Highlights of the Urban Chestnut Brewing Company beer list include Winged Nut, Fantasyland, Schnickelfritz, 1910 St. Louis Lager, Big Shark Lemon Radler, STLIPA Double IPA and more. This local craft brewery has something for everyone!
What are the best wineries and breweries in St. Louis, MO? Whether you live in the St. Louis area or are just visiting – if you love craft beer and wine – this list will help you find a new favorite. Visit the St. Louis Motorcars inventory today to find your dream car!