When Bugatti released the Veyron in 2005, it was hailed as the finest production car ever made
. It was viewed as superior to every other hypercar on the market with an exhilarating performance, unparalleled comfort, and one of the most dynamic vehicle designs ever. Bugatti
will be releasing the successor to the – until now - best car of all time, the Chiron, for the 2017 model year
, but auto enthusiasts and collectors the world over are asking, “Can it measure up to the Veyron?”
Contact Our Dealership
Are you ready to place an order for a 2017 Bugatti Chiron
? Only 500 units have been produced
and 170 orders have been placed, but the team at our exotic car dealership in St. Louis has assisted car collectors around the world in securing some of the rarest cars in existence with an unmatched customer experience. Kris Singh secured one of his Lamborghini Veneno models
through us, and we can help with the delivery of a 2017 Bugatti Chiron for your unique collection.
2017 Bugatti Chiron: Making the Best Even Better
The 2017 Bugatti Chiron
appears to be inspired by the 2015 Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo concept with similar lines and C-shaped design. The two-color scheme is designed as a nod to a similar design on the Veyron, but there are several interior and exterior elements that are unique to the all-new Chiron.
- The central character line that runs from the front to the end gives a nod to the seamless shifting and overall performance included with the Chiron.
- The C-shape theme continues to the interior with unique transition between the floor and the ceiling.
- The 2017 Bugatti Chiron is developed to be higher and wider than the Veyron.
- The rounded back end of the Veyron has been replaced by a sharper design punctuated by a single light bar.
- The entirely new steering wheel design allows drivers to perform all key functions without taking their hands off the steering wheel.
- Choice of a full-leather steering wheel or leather and carbon fiber.
- Three seating surface options are available to Chiron owners including a standard seat that is anything but standard, a sport option for drivers that will spend more time on a racetrack, or a comfort design with additional support and memory options.
2017 Bugatti Chiron: Newly Developed W16 Engine
One of the few carryovers from the Veyron found in the 2017 Bugatti Chiron is the 8.0L W16 quad-turbocharged engine
. With 1,479 horsepower
and 1,180 lb.-ft.
of torque, the new Bugatti Chiron is expected to go from 0 to 60 MPH in 2.4 seconds, and 0-124 MPH in 6.5 seconds.
Additional performance specs include:
- The top speed will be limited to 261 MPH for safety reasons, but the speedometer is able to go up to 310 MPH.
- The two-stage turbocharging system ensures that ‘turbo lag’ will not occur by electronically driving two of the turbochargers.
- Should a driver achieve and maintain the top speed, the 26.4 gallon fuel tank would be empty in eight minutes.
2017 Bugatti Chiron: Form Follows Performance
Performance with the new Bugatti Chiron
starts with the materials used to construct the body. The carbon fiber monocoque material that the new Chiron was developed with is stiffer than the materials used with the Veyron, resulting in improved overall handling. But that’s not all that went into the design of the Bugatti Chiron.
The exterior of the 2017 Bugatti Chiron
is engineered to provide the aerodynamics and performance that the 8.0L engine demands. The rear end is shaped to lower drag and produce a suction effect to extract hot air collected in the engine compartment. The performance-focused design continues to the rear spoiler that extends over the full width of the 2017 Chiron. The rear spoiler is built to generate down-force
and keep the mid-engined Chiron gripping the road.
In the front, the 2017 Bugatti Chiron
tapers inward behind the front wheels, and the dramatic C-lines are able to mask the massive scoops necessary to provide the oxygen that the massive 8.0L engine requires, but still maintain the aerodynamic physique to achieve peak performance.
Contact Our Dealership
Do you want the most exotic of exotic cars in your collection? Contact the dedicated product specialists at 636-489-3788
to order your 2017 Bugatti Chiron and be the first in your circle to experience the awesome power of a 1,479 HP engine