With the Rolls-Royce Ghost
, you’ll receive everything that elegance, class, and power can share. Named in honor of the Silver Ghost, a Rolls-Royce model from the early 1900s, the current-day Ghost still carries on the Rolls-Royce legend, but with the help of modern vehicle technology. The ultra-lux Rolls-Royce Ghost caters to drivers in the St. Louis area who are looking for a vehicle that is truly one-of-a-kind. You can contact an STL Motorcar's Rolls-Royce Brand Manager at 636-489-3788
to craft the Rolls-Royce Ghost of your wildest dreams.
View Rolls-Royce Inventory
Rolls-Royce Ghost: Performance
The Rolls-Royce brand is known for elegant vehicles, but their performance capabilities are just as notable, if not moreso. The Ghost is the perfect example of what an ultra-luxury sedan should feel, perform, and sound like when drivers in the St. Louis area press down on the gas pedal. They’ll encounter a ferocious growl and an exhilarating driving experience that’s unique to the Rolls-Royce Ghost.
- Twin-turbocharged 6.6L DOHC 48-valve V-12 engine.
- 8-speed automatic transmission.
- 536 HP and 575 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 0-60 MPH in 4.7-4.8 seconds.
Rolls-Royce Ghost: Technology
Rolls-Royce is ahead of the curve when it comes to advanced technology. The exclusive tech found in the Rolls-Royce Ghost delivers driving-assist and entertainment features that just can’t be found in any other luxury vehicle.
- The Satellite Aided Transmission with GPS navigation scans the road and will even pick the proper transmission gear to deliver a smooth drive.
- Night Vision includes an infrared camera placed in the grille and will detect the body heat of pedestrians and animals from up to 328 yards away.
- Conveniently access the Internet, music, and directions with the Spirit of Ecstasy Rotary Controller to lessen distracted driving.
- The Comfort Entry System remotely senses your key, which allows you to unlock the door by just reaching for the handle.
Rolls-Royce Ghost: Interior Design
Anyone who knows Rolls-Royce knows that interior design is just as important as any other aspect of their vehicles. The Rolls-Royce Bespoke program allows St. Louis area drivers the creative freedom to make their Ghost as original as they want it to be. Bespoke interior options in the Rolls-Royce Ghost include:
- A number of seat configurations like front ventilated seats and front massage seats.
- A seemingly limitless number of seat colors and schemes.
- The choice of a starlight headliner or panorama roof.
- Personalized cushions filled with soft duck feathers and covered with leather.
STL Motorcars customers shouldn’t wait any longer to get behind the wheel of the Rolls-Royce Ghost. Drivers in the St. Louis area can get in touch with us through our website
or by phone at 636-489-3788
for more information.
View Rolls-Royce Inventory